Avoid surprises. Be in compliance with the Tax Accounting Bookkeeping.
The new requirements arising from the TAB aim at greater traceability, based on accounting information, which requires a review of criteria and concepts in its accounting and tax procedures, and may generate an impact on companies due to the need for convergence of the information to be transmitted to the Federal Revenue Service in Brazil.
Read more about this new article obligation: 8 Things You Should Know About TAB
For knowing this reality, GSW, in partnership with Thomson Reuters, is offering its customers the ONESOURCE TAB solution - a complete solution, which aims to generate the new accessory bookkeeping and to manage the direct taxes (IRPJ and CSLL) in a complete way, from duty calculation to its delivery, covering multiple assessment scenarios and taxation regimes.
• Determining taxes, compensation and comparison of different regimes, with traceability of information;
• It allows to parameterize, in a flexible way, necessary information related to bookkeeping, releasing the impact in the originating system;
• Digital Bookkeeping: generating Digital Bookkeeping in the SPED TAB standard;
• Web platform, multi-company processing;
• Issuance of conference reports and charts for managerial analysis.
• Preliminary Validations: performs the consistency of the information prior to submitting it to the Treasury, to avoid non-compliance at the time of transmitting it to the SPED environment;
• Easy integration with the main market ERPs and different information source systems;
• Greater control in the management of taxes and consequently reduction of working time;
• More agility to meet internal and external deadlines, such as being ready to respond to inspections.